I’m trying Cize and in efforts to save money and cook more, I look to Pinterest for low-carb recipe suggestions. One recipe that looked appetizing was for Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Here’s my modification of the process.
- Season chicken breasts and cut them in butterfly form
- Mix the spinach, mayonnaise, and feta cheese in a bowl and stuff each chicken breast one by one
Place the chicken breasts in a pan and bake for one hour.
This is the final outcome.
You can gather some mixed vegetables to steam to add to the meal. Everyone that tasted loved the meal. My father is not a vegetable fan, but he pretty much licked his plate clean. This will definitely be something I’ll be cooking again.
What are some of your favorite low-carb meals?
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 oz chopped frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts to your liking
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
- Butterfly chicken breasts
- Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts.
- Place in baking dish and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center