It’s the holiday season and that means holiday parties and dinners galore. For holiday parties, there should be non alcoholic drinks as options for designated drivers friends, and people that shouldn’t be drinking like kids. If you’re hosting a Holiday party this year, here’s a quick and easy recipe for a non-alcoholic Cranberry Lime Spritzer.
I went to my local grocery store to pick up the ingredients for my spritzer recipe. A bonus for getting fresh cranberries was giving to my sister to make fresh cranberry sauce. Here’s what you need to make this easy cranberry lime spritzer.
- Cranberry Juice (or cranberry-lime juice)
- Sparkling water (or 7Up, Sprite, seltzer water)
- Fresh Cranberries
Making the Cranberry Lime Spritzer
- I started by pouring the sparkling water into the pitcher until it was half full. If you don’t like sparkling water, you can use a lemon/lime soda or ginger ale.
- After pouring the water, I added cranberry juice into the second half of the pitcher.
- The last step is to slice limes and add cranberries to the pitcher, mix, and chill. When you’re ready to serve, you can garnish with lime.
Do you incorporate non alcoholic drinks in your holiday parties?