I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com for review. All opinions are my own.
It’s the season of gifting! Christmas is days away. Have you made your list? Checked it twice? If you haven’t gotten a gift for your electronic enthusiast, check out the Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Speakerphone. Here are the specs as described by the manufacturer:
- Bluetooth v3.0 Technology allows you to Connect up to 33 feet away.
- Stream and share music, movies, games, phone, and conference calls anywhere.
- Premium Sound with Bass Enhance Technology. Two 40mm Drivers deliver crisp clean sound with deep bass
- Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair – No code/pin needed
- Allows you to connect the speaker directly to a standard headphone jack.
I have this device and it has been very useful for me when washing my hair. I know – washing my hair?! Wash day can be a long process, but depending on the style I’m doing, it can take up to two hours. Since I proclaim to be a lazy natural and don’t like doing my hair, I need “extra entertainment” when washing and styling. I leave this in the bathroom when washing and styling or in the house when cleaning up. It can be easily connected with my iPad, iPhone or Android device (perfect for playing my favorite soca tunes or receiving a call hands-free). It also has the ability to connect with devices that don’t have Bluetooth technology. It is lightweight and I almost brought on my road trip for the Scavenger Hunt Wedding. Did I mention the price is reasonable too? I’m all about saving. After receiving this item, I have not had any complaints. If you don’t want to buy an expensive Bluetooth speaker for your tween, teen or even yourself, this is a good deal. If interested, you can purchase the Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone on Amazon.