I’m generally a huge supporter of women-owned, small businesses, team Caribbean and buy black. Supporting businesses in our respective communities can make a difference in someone’s personal bills being paid or an employee’s check being distributed for that pay period. There are tons of gift guides available online this time of year.
There are tons of gift guides available online this time of year. I’ve already shared my travel related guide, but here’s a round up of some Caribbean and Black-owned gift guides that have helped me out. Hopefully, it will help with finding the perfect holiday present for your friends and loved ones.
Black-Owned Gift Guides
- Afrobella – 350+ Independent Black-Owned Businesses to Support This Holiday Season and BEYOND
- Quirky Brown Love – The Ultimate Black-Owned Online Business Holiday Gift Guide (U.S. Online Shops)
- Black Wall Street Official – The Ultimate Black-Owned Holiday Gift Guide Series
- I Don’t Do Clubs – Black-Owned Holiday Gift Guide 2015
- HuffPost – 45 Black-Owned Etsy Stores Everyone Should Support
- Slay Culture 60 Black Women Owned Stores To Shop This Season
Caribbean Gift Guides
Caribbean Journal – The Caribbean Journal 2015 Holiday Gift Guide
Style and Vibes / Carry On Friends – Caribbean Holiday Gift Guide
Socamom – Socamom’s Caribbean Gift Guide 2015 – Fashion Mix + Match
Do you know of any other Caribbean or Black-Owned Gift Guides online?